Sunday, January 30, 2011

New Shoes Hurting Back Of Ankle

Belle and Beau

Here are the first pictures of the first shoot of the magazine which I participate and where I was fortunate to be selected for the first shots. The fittings were held in the shop "The Dressing Vintage located at 49 rue from Limoges. It is this shop which provided us with pretty dresses and accessories used during the photo session, whose theme was "The 50s". Then today we had an appointment at 11am, for makeup and costumes.
The photo shoot took place outdoors (and yes, by 2 ° ambient!), Close to St Martin Terresus before a splendid house bourgoise featuring a white vintage traction!
It was a real pleasure, in a friendly atmosphere, you will see the photos in the magazine due out in March!
I leave you with pictures backstage, and fittings, makeup and hairstyling to the photographer's studio and finally the photo shoot!

me add that the hairdresser crepe hair, horror for me who is very careful about my hair and not damaging them! I managed to sort out but it was not an easy feat, the damage is done and anyway I'll be cut next week! So new cut from next week, suggestions for hairstyles?
Et ..
What is funny about these pictures is that I find myself in a suit of 50's where my grandmother was twenty years at the time, it seems even that I like him!
Oh ... and today I tried false eyelashes ... very nice experience can have a look ^ ^ doe

Making of the magazine by photographer: join page magazine facebook http://www.facebook.com/home.php = # / album.php? aid = 23565 & id = 100001770417498 = 126623080740038 & fbid























0 comments:

Post a Comment