Friday, February 18, 2011

Auburn Hair And Green



Sorry for the lack of updated I have time for anything right now ... Not even taking pictures of my outfits of the day! I wanted to show you my latest purchases. Firstly, the dress seen on the previous post, bought at a thrift store, I was just supposed to try for photos of the magazine, but I'm finally left with, once tried, once adopted!

Then, as I leave my store this Saturday (I found another job in the administration, in my field), I made a small foray ... The new collection of grain from Malice is really superb, I recommend it, it is visible on their site: http://www.graindemalice.fr/ /. I bought three necklaces / chokers, a faux fur collar (which I wore in the parade) to put on coats, a black blazer officer, a jacket printed in faux fur (although I imagine it with skinny jeans and a black t-shirt, with ease), a light blue smock vest with lace and a bow, a black dress very classy with nice finishes, a top dancer and matching pants, tights and a white shirt with jabot.
Yes, I realized that in the immensity of my closet indomitable, I had not a single shirt. So I remedied that, and then at 7 euros ...

I intend shortly VeroModa small shopping sprees at H & M, and its pretty Camaieu satchel bag, Elf makeup, a few things still in Grain Malice, Naf-Naf, Pimkie ... Damn, shopping will my skin. Already I do not know where to put my stuff ...


On this ...
I wish you all a good weekend, I promised you post outfits in the weekend!













0 comments:

Post a Comment