Friday, February 4, 2011

Pinguecula Will They Vanish

Fittings at Mango






Sorry for the lack of updates this week! I have many things to handle right now, studies, interviews, the job and the magazine ...
But I have nothing but good news! First, I had my half, then I am eligible to contest territorial attache! Remains the oral to manage, but it's already qualify énormissime! Besides, if someone lives on Limoges and its surroundings would be interested to give me during conversation in English, I'm all ears!
Et .. what are the purposes of sales until 15 February when the time for bargains! If you subscribe to the newsletter H & M, you have -20% reductions in store! Personally I cracked at Mango, Soft Malice, Camaieu Promod ...
difficult indeed not to crack the new collections! I did a quick tour of the stores, I love the new collections for Mango, Pimkie, Soft Malice ...
you later! Definitely tomorrow for an outfit of the day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment