Sunday, February 20, 2011

Pokemon 554 On Poptropica

Themed "fluorescent"! Shopping


Yesterday evening I was invited to 'a friend's birthday. The theme of the evening was "Neon". The opportunity for me to wear my yellow dress recently purchased from H & M (I wear a straw hat with my girlfriend offered blogger Josy, a yellow band, opaque tights grain of malice and of Wild Diva shoes resembling YSL)
I leave you with Photos outfit, and a few of the evening.
And you know what? For dessert, there were houses macaroons and champagne ... Like what, no need to go to a night of Parisian bloggers for there to be. I think the buttons are just at the mode culinary speaking ": D. And then it's too good ... Even in Macdo now!
Well, I digress. Good
end of weekend!






And some photos of the evening ...





0 comments:

Post a Comment