Tuesday, February 8, 2011

What Does A Cervix Feel Like

The Blog celebrates 1 year!


Rohhh, it just made TILT, February 7, the blog has celebrated her 1-year ! I have not seen the time go!
And icing on the cake, now I have reached the 100 members of followers!
I just want to say: thank you, thank you, thank you a thousand times to follow me every day! I see this blog as a forum for exchange and sharing everyday. I love reading your comments.
Thanks for your 1000 hits a day, I still can not ... I hope it all lasts another year older! One more year for shopping, outfits, travel and events of all kinds of everyday life ...

In the meantime, here are some pictures of my outfit yesterday, they were taken late, around 18.30 so it was dark ... at the same time, it changes a little bit rendering:)

(Snood / scarf and necklace Grain of Malice, perfecto h & m, Tex sweater dress Pimkie , vintage boots, bag newlook)



The big collar very "ethnic"!



And finally a picture inside, to show you the lil degraded hair ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment