Thursday, February 17, 2011

Ontario License Plates Colours

Trip (5) Reflection



December 15

At 9:15 am, I'm already on the Rialto. Soft light and mist. I start my day with a long walk through the maze of San Polo. I start with the San Silvestro. Fondamenta della Pasina, with its beautiful Byzantine ruins.


Fondamenta della Pasina

Dolera Calle, Calle Todeschini and fundamentally Businello. Then, turning around Sant'Aponal, I found interesting about the Campiello dei Meloni. From there I went to the Campo San Polo. Rio del terĂ  Free until campiello Erbe.

Campiello delle Erbe

Funny corner filled with dead ends. I realize, looking at my sequence of pictures that I have a lot and wandered around in circles ... I returned to San Polo, Calle della Madonetta then ramo della Madona and campiello the same name, after you reach full the front door of the Palazzo Bernardo.

Campiello the Madona

I push a little, it is perhaps not closed ... I know it hides a beautiful interior courtyard. And no, it does not move. Maybe another time ... Back ponte dei Meloni I recrossed, I take the Calle del Perdon, then left, ramo di Ca'Bernardi, and calle campiello Ca'Bernardi. At the end of the calle, the Rio de Sant'Aponal. Impasse. Back ...

Calle Ca'Bernardi

Rio di Sant'Aponal

Calle del Perdon, calle Coralli e Bollani. After all this time I have the pot! The door is open. Small courtyard with a beautiful well. I know there is a beautiful fresco in the palace. I will not. There's a limit!
Calle de la Madonna, beautiful view of the punter Storto which passes over the River Sant'Aponal. But I must retrace my steps ...

Ponte Storto

Do not ask me why I'm back to laying dei Meloni!? I do not know which road I finally get to the beautiful Petriana corte! How many times have I missed out on!? This time it's mine! Not a cat.



I go around and I take the Calle del Tregheto (funny spelling ... in fact it should be Traghetto) of Madoneta which goes to the Grand Canal. Small gardens and calle Vendramin overlooking the Rio della Madonnetta. Back on my feet, because yes, it's still a dead end ... This time I'm on the Calle de Brunetti! Calle Tiepolo which also goes straight into the Grand Canal ...

After Calle Tiepolo

To be continued ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment