Thursday, February 3, 2011

Hot Anime Nico Robin Nami

Trip (4)


suite du 14 décembre ...


En sortant de chez Rosa Salva, nous avons poursuite our way in Castello. Zanipolo the Campo, we took the direction of Campo Santa Giustina. Glance from the bridge to San Michele with the distant Dolomites snow.


Then at the foot of the Ponte del Fontego we admired the capitelo dating from 1621 which are scultpées two gondolas that recall the old traghetto.



Following the salizzada Calle San Giustina and we Morion discovered the enchanting corte della Borsa with his little Sant'Antonio da Padova.



Being in a neighborhood that I know very well having stayed there twice, I drove my friends through mazes familiar: Campo GATT, Calle dei Scudi, calle del'Arco, Salizzada Sant'Antonin then dei Greci, fundamentally del'Osmarin, Campo San Zaccaria Riva degli Schiavoni up.



Passage through the piazza, the sun began to decline ... Frezzeria, calle dei Barcaroli and now I find the Sottoportego I was looking this morning! Too bad, it lacked a little light ...



Bertoni Back to the bookstore to pick up my books. That the phone is ringing Silvano. We are invited to enjoy an aperitif in Véronique and Franco! Quick stop 'at home' history to file my bags and get warm a bit before returning to Santa Croce. The evening ended Alla Zucca, a very nice restaurant. That's what I call a busy day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment