Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Hydrogen Peroxide Bleach Face

Liberty darling


Finally, I found time to take a picture of an outfit and you post!

I have not posted for a while because I was wondering lot of questions . As you know, blogging is exposed on the Internet is exposed to criticism and others. Criticism when it is free, unjustified and sometimes unhealthy, rarely advance and can even put quite a blow to what little self esteem that you may have.
Thus, I realized that I do not really dressed for my pleasure, but to be "the trend" and to "be liked" or to have good reviews and does not be criticized too. And that personal, it is not possible, it is not like me.
Do not think that my outfits do not appeal to me, quite the contrary, they looked like me but maybe not 100%. And then we change, we grow, we evolve.
Namely that I hire Monday in the administration, and it is clear that I'm not going to get dressed with great originality, the tailor is rather strict, there is no space for fashion or very little. Incidentally, I'm younger than my age, so I can not afford to dress like going to college, if they give me 18 or 20 years ... You imagine me arrive at work with the H & M yellow dress with ruffles? Impossible.

Right now, I kept looking pretty comfortable with my favorite. This is true of the outfit I'm wearing today ... I hope you wounds, to me anyway, I like it a lot!
I leave you with these photos, now I'm off to Poitiers. This is an opportunity to see a friend and trying the help of IRA.

(Liberty dress, gray sweater Mango, Blazer gray vintage printed scarf Khaan, black boots, black belt leather vintage bag LANVIN for h & m)






0 comments:

Post a Comment