Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Bike Car Accident Settlement Amount

Trip (6)


... Following the walk, 15 December. So I was in the San Polo district. Back to the Campo San Polo, San Polo salizzada, short stop in the tiny corte del Caffetier then crossing the Ponte San Polo. I do not know how I got to the corte Moro Lin (I'll spare you the photo ... it was garbage day ...).


few inroads into the Rio de San Stin, Calle del Forno, calle and Sottoportego degli Albanesi and discovery of the corte Amaltea with its view of the Palazzo Corner Mocenigo.





I am now near the Frari, rio tera, Fondamenta dei Frari, San spawning stin, fundamentally Contarina, Campo San Stin, Calle della Vida, Campiello del Pozzo Longo, laying campiello and Campo Sant 'Agostino. is where I got to Calle del Pistor, which leads to the small campiello that I showed you a few weeks ago. Agostino di ramo on the ground, put the plate to where the column was erected in remembrance of the infamous conspiracy of Tiepolo Baiamonti.

Rio San Stin

Plate Baiamonti Tiepolo


Can I take the Rio terĂ  Secondo, bifurcation ramo Astori where Daniele Manin was born . Quick glance at the tennis courts near San Boldo before returning to the pretty corte del Tagiapiera (the inevitable!). On returning Calle del Tintor, I met by chance (in Venice is a small world!) Maite like me walks in the morning. We go back to the corte together, chat a bit before we part. We will meet again later in Helena. Following the walk leads to the Campo San Giacomo dall'Orio. New encounter, I find that benefits the Franco-Fi on a bench instead. Small talk and I take my way ...



brief stop in the corte Scura (there are so many bearing that name!), Campiello del Piovan, ponte delle Savie, salizzada Zusto and very narrow-ramo Sottoportego. Calle dei wide Bari Vecchia lista dei Bari, calle Pugliese, a small passage leading to the corte Correra, overlooking a large garden. Then I followed the Calle di riva Correra until I lined up BiAsO Calle Zen. Campiello Zen campiello Riello. Visit the church of San Zan Degol which was open! Bonus for me, the strap of service was missing! (Remembrance of the unpleasant meeting in September 2009 ...) Exploring nooks around the church: Sottoportego and corte Giovanelli corte San Martin, Calle dei Preti has fianco the Chiesa del salizzada Fontego dei Turchi. A brief journey through the museum garden, fundamentally the result by del Megio egg laying, and ramo Sottoportego the same name, and spawning ramo del Tintor, rio Ca'Tron, San Stae, calle Tiozzi, ponte del Ravano with a view toward the Ca'Pesaro, rio Santa Maria Mater Domini.

Ramo and Sottoportego Zusto

Calle Pugliese

Corte Correra



Court Fontego dei Turchi

Hole 3 minutes in my itinerary, I do not know which road I came to Rio di San Cassiano and Palazzo Albrizzi? Corte Ca'Bollani. It's noon, I had some market, it is time to take a break, eat a little history ... Continue the afternoon and evening in an upcoming book of travel ... ;


Rio di San Cassiano with gateway Albrizzi

Corte Ca'Bollani

0 comments:

Post a Comment